Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fab new online mag: Parasol

I came cross Parasol during my usual diversion from what I should have been doing (I can't recall what that was so it couldn't have been that important). Its worth checking out. I love the way it is put together and the articles are really inspiring. Not only featuring amazing artists from varying disciplines, Parasol even provides some DIY projects - one of which I plan to do (will post so you can see how it goes!). Editor Yasmine Surovec does a gorgeous job of putting the mag together and you can really tell she is passionate abut what she does. I still love a printed mag but Parasol is a stand out online publication - and its free! Have a look and download it today - don't forget to post a comment and let me know what you think...
Stay tuned for the next post - Milan Furniture Fair emerging trends...

[images via Parasolmag]


2 comments:

Thanks for your comment, we love to hear from you!