Monday, October 5, 2009

Lonny : It's all the buzz...

Yes, your'e probably sick of us interior loving bloggers going on about Lonny magazine, so this is just a quick post to share with those of you who haven't heard about it (have you been without internet access? Perhaps living under a rock somewhere...) A big congrats to Michelle Adams & husband Patrick Cline on the launch of the online publication, I do love the feature on the Manhattan home of Ron Marvin [pictured above via Lonny]. So click away and enjoy...


4 comments:

  1. I just have to say, I love your blog. It's one of my favortie escapes. You have an amazing eye for color and detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, that's great to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just crawled out from under my rock and low and behold... a beautiful new online magazine. It's especially nice to see as my hubby and I have just started remodeling our home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we love to hear from you!